case you happened to be traveling for the last week and missed the news, Facebook, on Wednesday, rolled out their plans for business pages to shift over to their new Timeline format… They initially announced this at their September, 2011 F8 conference with the intent that user accounts would change over first, followed by Business accounts. So the time is upon us, and oh, by the way, it’s happening whether you like it or not at the end of March! So here’s a few quick resources to make sure you’re prepared for the changeover:
- What are the new Facebook Pages all about? Take a look at the course Facebook put together at http://www.learnfacebookpages.com/
- There’s a good PDF overview located at http://ads.ak.facebook.com/ads/FacebookAds/Pages_Overview.pdf
- And of course – take a look at http://www.facebook.com/about/pages
- The meeting/release Facebook did is found at https://www.facebook.com/business/fmc/agenda/?campaign_id=250393211715997&creative=agenda
- Some initial case studies of companies already using it.